Friday, December 23, 2011

It works, so far

SO! Last night I tried out the body wrap! I got it in the mail earlier in the day, and once I could get my kids tucked away in bed, I rushed to try it.
It comes in a little plastic pouch, about the average size of a birthday card.
It suggests that you wash and dry the area you chose to use it on. I had also heard that hot water opens your pours, and gives you a better result. So I jumped in the shower, then got out and tried it on.
It was smaller then I thought it would be, but still covered most of the front of my stomach, where the stretching is the worst.
Now, I should also mention, you are suppose to drink a LOT of water BEFORE DURING AND AFTER using this product. So the day before use, I began upping my water intake, and then one hour before putting it on, drank a full bottle, and had another bottle with me as I was wearing it. It helps in the efforts of detoxifying and flushing your body, and works SO much better when you drink a lot.
Fair warning, when you wear this product, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BLANKET HANDY! This stuff tingles like you just slathered Vicks Vapor Rub all over you, and by the end of the 45 minutes, you are shivering! You are suppose to wear something tight around it, to help keep it pressed against your skin the whole time, for the best results. I didn't want to get it on my clothes(its covered in a lotiony substance) and so I wrapped a towel tightly around my stomach and just laid in bed for the 45 minutes watching tv.
By the time the 45 minutes was over I was ready to get it off, I was FREEZING LOL! When I took it off for the big reveal, I kinda just stared at it in the mirror, and thought " hmm....not that big of a difference." And sighed in disappointment. Then I had to run to the bathroom, because I had to pee, BAD! When I came back, my stomach was already looking flatter. Within 20 minutes, I had to pee really bad again, and again my stomach flattened further!
When using this product, expect to have to pee ALOT! So I would suggest starting the use of it, in the morning, so that you can drinking water all day, and NOT have to be jumping outta bed every 20 minutes through out the night.
Now, I will post my before and after pictures, and post again at the 10 hour post, mark. Thanks!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment