Sunday, December 25, 2011

72 hours

Okay, so this is my final post on the belly wrap, and wont post again until I try the wrap somewhere else on my body. I apologize for not posting last night, I ended up with hypothermia, and it was hectic lol

SO, I didn't notice any more changes since my first morning. All in all, I have lost 5 inches, and 1 lbs. The skin does look firmer and smoother, I think if I did multiple applications in this area, it would just keep getting better.

Not sure how long it will last, BUT, it hasn't disappeared yet, so i'm hoping for the supposed 2-6 months.
Final review, if you have some money to spare, and are really willing to apply yourself to doing what you must for this product to work (LOTS OF WATER AND PEEING!) then based on my first experience, I would highly recommend getting this product! Its worked wonders on my stomach, and if nothing else, it has given me hope that there IS a chance to help my sorry stomach look better!

Thanks again to everyone who has read this, I hope I was able to help, and as always if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment