Friday, December 23, 2011

!0 Hour Post Application

Well Ladies, I just measured myself and I am pretty much in shock.
Preapp measure was about 39 inches. I am now at 34 inches!Holy cow!









These pants are about the only pair of pants that fit me for the last 6 months........ they were so tight I could barely button them.

All, I can say, is if this actually LASTS, I just might have to get more for the rest of my bod!
NOW,  a couple things I should mention.
First. As I was having to pee like literally every 20 minutes last night, I stopped drinking water in the middle of the night. SO, not sure if that effected anything as far as loss goes, if maybe I would have lost more if I HAD been drinking it all night? BUT, after my hubby laughed at me and told me I was running to the bathroom like I was pregnant again,  I decided enough was enough for the night LOL.BUT, I am now back on the bandwagon and peeing constantly.
2nd, last night when I went to bed, I was feeling kinda crappy. Really tired, and a headache and just blah. Now, I am not sure if that had anything to do with an effect of the wrap or not, but I thought I would mention it in case any of you have the same experience and are wondering, so you aren't freaking out about whether you are having a reaction to it or not. lol. I think I'm just paranoid like that. But who knows.
As far as weight loss goes, I have only lost 1 lb so far. But the loss in inches, is insane so far!
Anywho, thats all for now, I will post the 24 hour review tonight, and then again for the 72 hour review, unless any of you have questions you would like me to address etc.....for now, I gotta run and go pee again!  Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment